Visit Mt. Rushmore, Wind Cave & Crazy Horse
Rapid City is your bridge to some of the most intriguing and beautiful attractions in America!
There are mountains at our doorstep, filled to the brim with incredible scenery and crystal blue lakes. There are herds of buffalo roaming Custer State Park, the Badlands and Devils Tower. Anywhere you go, Rapid City truly is Real. America. Up close.
- Mt. Rushmore National Memorial
- The visionary Crazy Horse Memorial
- Black Hills National Forest
- Wind Cave National Park
- Jewel Cave National Monument
- Badlands National Park
- Devils Tower National Monument
Activities? You name it, we have it!
- 12 golf courses
- Biking, Hiking and Camping
- Sightseeing, Photography
- Rock Climbing
- Fishing, Water Sports
- Horseback Riding
- Panning for Gold
- Snowmobiling & Winter Sports
We have lots of Events... Pow-wows, Native American Days with singing, dancing and crafts, Western shows and rodeos, music fests, Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, parades and fairs, sporting events, festivals, marathons and more.
Golf, hike, pan for gold or bike
Bring the kids to Storybook Island & Dinosaur Park
Accommodations and Services
Visit our website for more information on vacation destinations and rates at
- Bed and Breakfasts
- Hotel and Motels
- Campgrounds and Vacation Rentals
- Restaurants from casual to elegant
- Shop at our malls, art galleries, western shops, antique stores and more.
Rapid City CVB
Rapid City Convention & Visitors Bureau
P.O. Box 747
Rapid City, SD 57709
phone: 605-343-1744 fax: 605-348-9217
toll free: 1-800-487-3223
Rapid City Convention and Visitors Bureau is a part of the