Please visit these fast loading links for highlights and pictures!
- Anegada, BVI - Paradise Lodging
- Australia, Western - Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort
- Baja Mexico, La Paz - La Concha Beach Resort
- Cook Islands, Rarotonga - Bella Beach
- Caribbean - Trimarine Boat Co.
- Florida, Homosassa/Crystal River - Sunshine River Tours
- Florida, Key Largo - Key Largo Grande Beach Resort
- Mexico, Cozumel - Cozumel Scuba Diving
- Hawaii, Maui - Snorkeling on Maui
- Hawaii, Molokini - Molokini Snorkel
- Mexico, Cozumel - Playa Azul Golf & Beach Hotel
- Mexico, Puerto Vallarta - Vallarta Adventure
- Turks & Caicos Islands - Big Blue Unlimited
Scuba Diving & Snorkeling
A scuba diving or snorkeling vacation can be a great family vacation. There are many vacation packages out there which include a vacation rental on your scuba diving vacation. You can include scuba diving on a Florida vacation, a Hawaii vacation, an Orlando vacation, a summer vacation, or a beach vacation. If you don’t know how to scuba dive or snorkel, you can get certified while on a Florida vacation, Hawaii vacation, Orlando vacation, summer vacation, beach vacation, or family vacation. Most vacation rentals that are part of a vacation package including scuba diving will offer equipment rental as part of the vacation package. Some cruise vacations also offer a day trip to learn how to scuba dive. Caribbean cruise vacations can be great scuba diving vacations. There are beautiful places all over the world to take a family vacation. A Caribbean vacation, an Australian vacation, a British Virgin Islands vacation, a Mexico vacation, a Cook Islands vacation, a Florida vacation, a Turks and Caicos island vacation, each vacation destination offers beautiful scuba diving vacation packages. If scuba diving is not for you, snorkeling is also available at most scuba diving vacation destinations. With snorkeling, there is less equipment and no certification needed. Have fun and don’t forget to come up for air on your scuba diving vacation!
^ back to top